I am leading a photographic safari in Botswana next July, and I am excited to start talking about it. It was taken a while to plan, so here are the quick highlights:
Trip Name: Botswana: The Premier Wildlife Safari
Dates: July 19-28, 2009
Where: Botswana, Africa
- We will have private vehicles during the entire safari, with only 1 person per row of seating.
- A virtually unlimited amount of weight per person of up to 180 pounds. Bring as much gear as you can! Standard weight allowance is typically only 44 pounds by comparison.
- This safari offers superb game viewing and photographic opportunities in some of the best areas in Southern Africa.
- We will have the option of photographing aerial shots from a helicopter (additional fees apply).
- We will stay at three different camps, Kwetsani Camp, Savuti Camp and Chitabe Camp.
- There is an optional extension to the famed Mombo Camp.
The cost of this safari is $13,990, and a 20% deposit is required to secure your spot(s). I put a teaser on my safaris and workshops page a few months ago, and have had a decent amount of interest as a result. If you are interested, please drop me a line at email@example.com or use the Contact form on this blog.
As of today, August 6, 50% of this safari is booked up. This leaves a maximum of 5 spots remaining. If you have a measurable interest in joining the safari, please drop me a line sooner rather than later.