I am super excited to be running a safari in November 2013 to two camps in the Okavango Delta. Here are some of the highlights:
- We have private vehicles throughout the entire safari, with only 1 person per row of seating (the vehicles have 3 rows behind the driver, plus a seat next to the driver if you want to be lower down to the ground.)
- An increased luggage allowance so you can bring all your camera gear - up to 80 pounds per person allowance. Standard weight allowance is typically only 44 pounds by comparison.
- Exclusive and private use of both safari camps, ensuring freedom to make our own schedule and maximize time spent in the field.
- Knowledgeable and passionate safari guides in Botswana will drive us in open Land Cruisers to help us get the images we are after.
- This safari offers superb game viewing and photographic opportunities in some of the best areas in Southern Africa.
- This itinerary focuses on a real wildlife experience from the surroundings of your premier accommodations.
- The areas visited offer an insight into the fantastic wildlife in Botswana.
I have setup an information page for additional information. Please email me at email@example.com if you are interested in joining me in Botswana in November. This safari in November 2012 was one of my most popular safaris to-date, as I ran a pair of them and both were sold out more than 9 months in advance.
If my November date does not work for you, I do have other safaris on the books in 2013 and beyond, and you can see my entire schedule online here.
Bull Elephant near Sandibe Camp, Okavango Delta, Botswana