Are you interested in shooting the remote landscapes of Namibia with the best photographic equipment on the market? I have teamed up with Phase One and I am running a trip to Namibia alongside good friends Bill Atkinson and Kevin Raber. If you don’t already own Phase One medium format equipment, that’s totally ok, as Phase One will be providing cameras and lenses for all participants for a *very* nominal fee of $500. Here are some bullet points for the trip:
- All Phase One equipment will be provided if you don’t already own Phase One gear
- This trip is all about private airplanes, privacy and breathtaking landscapes
- This private flying safari covers fascinating attractions in Namibia while enjoying much of the stunning landscape from the air.
- We will fly to three amazing destinations in southern, central and northern Namibia: Sossusvlei, Serra Cafema and the deserted mining town of Kolmanskop.
- The Namib Desert may well be the world’s oldest desert. The apricot-colored dunes at Sossusvlei are some of the most beautiful landscapes on earth. Herds of mountain zebra, gemsbok and springbok roam the area.
- In all the parks you will have the opportunity to spend quality photographic time.
- Finish on a high note in the magnificent northern landscapes along the Serra Cafema mountain range near Angola.
For more information, please visit my informational page about this trip
The Skeleton Coast from the air
Flying above the dunes near Sossusvlei
The deserted mining town of Kolmanskop