I have just updated my One-on-One Print Mentoring page to reflect some updates to my equipment selection here in the studio. Here are the curent printers that I am using:
- Canon iPF 8300 large format 44" 12-ink pigment ink printer
- Epson 9900 large format 44" pigment ink printer
- HP Z3200 44" wide format pigment ink printer
- Epson Pro 3880 17" pigment ink printer
We also have the following equipment to help us with the entire digital workflow:
- Mac Pro desktop with 12GB of memory
- Dual LCD displays (Apple 30" Cinema and a 24")
- Speed Mat mat cutter and Rising 8-ply and 4-ply museum board
- X-rite i1 and iO scanning table for profiling
- GTI display booth with D50 light source
- Epsn V750 flatbed scanner
- Plenty of workspace to layout prints
- All Moab Paper products, including Colorado Fiber Satine, Entrada Bright 300gsm, as well as Crane Silver Rag, Epson Exhibition Fiber, Hahnemuhle Fine Art Pearl and Photo Rag.
If you are in the market for a new printer, consider coming over to my studio to test drive these printers prior to your purchase. They are well maintained, and I have spent much time on all of them and understand how they all work. I do work for Moab Paper, which means I have relationships with printer manufacturers and access to their technical resources.
Head on over to my One-on-One Print Mentoring page to read more about what a day of printing can look like.