2 spots 1 spot just become available on my July 19-28, 2009 Botswana safari. Please read below for trip details.
Botswana: The Premier Wildlife Safari
- We will have private vehicles during the entire safari, with only 1 person per row of seating.
- A virtually unlimited amount of weight per person. Bring as much gear as you can, but please keep it within reason! Standard weight allowance is typically only 44 pounds by comparison.
- This safari offers superb game viewing and photographic opportunities in some of the best areas in Southern Africa.
- We will have the option of photographing aerial shots from a helicopter (additional cost).
- This itinerary focuses on a real wildlife experience from the surroundings of your premier accommodations.
- The reserves you will visit offer an insight to the fantastic wildlife in Botswana.
- Game viewing is done in open 4x4 vehicles and you will be led by some of the leading guides in Botswana.
If you are interested in joining this fantastic safari, please contact me right away. You can use the contact form on this blog, or by sending me an email to email@example.com.