I just had 2 spots made available on my May 19-27, 2009 Namibia photo safari. If you are interested in joining, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
- This private flying safari covers fascinating attractions in Namibia while enjoying much of the stunning landscape from the air.
- We will fly to three amazing destinations in central and southern Namibia: Sossusvlei, the Namib Rand and the deserted mining town of Kolmanskop.
- The Namib Desert may well be the world's oldest desert. The apricot-colored dunes at Sossusvlei are some of the most beautiful landscapes on earth. Herds of mountain zebra, gemsbok and springbok roam the area.
- In all the parks you will have the opportunity to spend quality photographic time.
- Finish on a high note in the magnificent sand dunes of Sossusvlei.