Localized correction for:
- Output sharpening
- Export and image and automatically import back in to library
- Imported images now up to 30,000 pixels
- Dual monitor support (yeah!)
- Edit in Photoshop CS3 as Smart Object (very very powerful)
- 64-bit compatibility (OS X 10.5 Leopard required for Mac users to take advantage)
Photoshop Lightroom 2.0 public beta is available to anyone as a 30-day trial, and to licensed users of 1.x versions until August 31, 2008. Adobe's tell-a-friend program allows licensed users to also "invite" others to the public beta, with full use through to the same August 31, 2008 end date.