Why might you need a custom profile? Some printer models have significant variances in output right from the factory. The result is that OEM profiles that are provided may not allow for the best output possible. Additionally, some profiles might not be available for certain third party papers for your specific printer model. Custom profiles are beneficial, if not necessary, for these situations.
So what is the process? The process is quite simple:
1) Send me an email at email@example.com, indicating that you wish to have one or more custom profiles created.
2) I will email over the targets. These targets should be printed on 8.5x11 (or A4) sheets of paper. These targets have 1728 patches.
3) Print these 2 target pages from Photoshop.
4) Send these 2 targets to me, and include a $50 check per profile being created. I also accept PayPal.
5) I will email you the resulting profile(s) to your email address.